Fitness Progess - 3 months

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Yay!! So it's been a little over 3 months since I have joined the gym and I could not be happier or healthier. Here's a quick update of my progress:
June's abs are looking hella good!! I need to start including my legs in progress pictures because they have definitely improved a lot from the beginning, plus I know legs are a major focus for most people. Overall, my arms are super toned and awesome looking, and not the same-noodley-thickness the whole way down. My abs and core are better than ever, and totally ready for bikini season. And like I mentioned about my legs, although you can't see them, they have slimmed down and are slowly losing extra fat and starting to tone up. (*thighs and hips are usually the last place on a girl to lose weight)
I hope you all are inspired by this!! Keep pushing forward!!


1 comment:

  1. Very efficiently written information. It will be valuable to everyone who uses it, including myself. Thanks a lot!Slimeffectsreviews is dealing with all kind of hydroxycut side effects, lipozene side effects, zantrex3 side effects, Vivexilis, Vivexilis reviews, plexus slim side effects, xenadrine side effects and proBioSlim side effects.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)