Fitness Progess - 3 months

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Yay!! So it's been a little over 3 months since I have joined the gym and I could not be happier or healthier. Here's a quick update of my progress:
June's abs are looking hella good!! I need to start including my legs in progress pictures because they have definitely improved a lot from the beginning, plus I know legs are a major focus for most people. Overall, my arms are super toned and awesome looking, and not the same-noodley-thickness the whole way down. My abs and core are better than ever, and totally ready for bikini season. And like I mentioned about my legs, although you can't see them, they have slimmed down and are slowly losing extra fat and starting to tone up. (*thighs and hips are usually the last place on a girl to lose weight)
I hope you all are inspired by this!! Keep pushing forward!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)