February Inspiration

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

     Ahhh would you look at my beautiful, new & improved blog. I'm so happy I finally had the time and motivation to restart this baby because I truly do want to making blogging a frequent thing.
      Chapter 2 of 12 is already upon us and I cannot believe how fast the time is going already. I've created a little inspiration board for the month of February, just to reflect how I want my month to feel like. I've been very into lavender and pastel pink hues recently, paired with (my obvious love of) black and white. I hope you get some good vibes off this post, but otherwise, I have nothing else to say besides - let's get blogging!        xo, Reese
(all pictures are from Tumblr - follow me @happyd4nce)

2 comments:

  1. Aaaah yes, I'm so happy you're back to blogging! I've literally been waiting for this :) I'm already looking forward to reading your upcoming posts. Your videos are such a huge inspiration to me so yeah, keep doing your thing, you're doing amazing x

    Sara / aboutlittlethiings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much. You're my favorite YouTuber EVER! I've seen EVERY SINGLE video of yours and loved every one. Can't wait to watch and read more!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)