Happy Easter!!

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you had a great day - here's how my day was:

 today's makeup: white eyeshadow on lids and browbone, nude pink in the crease, & chocolate brown on the outer corner. finished it off with a thin line of liquid eyeliner and mascara!
 today's hair: loose curls only on my top layer with a 1&1/2" curling iron.

today's outfit:
dress - american eagle
denim jacket - target
shoes - white converse
easter bunny was good to me :-)
went to brunch with the fam and stocked up on some creme puffs (i live for creme puffs)

2 comments:

  1. I love your channel Reese you always have awesome videos😋💕 Could you take a picture holding a page that says "kaypea"? It's for my friend (it's her nickname) and I know it'll mean a lot coming from her favorite YouTuber, she really enjoys your videos😊 i'm going to suprise her with it 👻💁

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiii i just wanted to say i love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)